I can't remember exactly when this new routine started but for at least a few weeks now, we've been heading out our front door every night after dinner and meeting up with our neighbors. We are lucky enough to live on a dead-end street where the kids can ride their bikes (and homemade go-carts!) and the grownups can stand around and chat. Well. . . . the male grownups sometimes end up riding on some wheeled modes of transportation but we all know they are kids at heart. I usually have to bail out pretty early to get Taran to bed but it's so fun to watch the kids running around and having a great time with each other that I always want to push that bedtime just a little bit later.
What fun...summer is such a great time of year!
ReplyDeletePS...and the pics are wonderful.
ReplyDeletePPS Judy W. says, "Court is a GOOD writer!"