While my mom was in town in April, we visited the Tulip Festival up in Mt.Vernon along with my mother-in-law Cheryl, our niece Mariana, and her other grandmother, Karen. The tulips were beautiful! Odin and Mari had a great time chasing each other around and tiring us all out. The sun was shining and we had a truly delightful time. . . right up until the end of our outing. Picture this: I told Odin if he pulled one more tulip off the stem, we were going home. Can you see where this is going? Yep, he did. And I followed through with what I had said. So Taran's strapped to me in the Ergo carrier and I proceeded to pick up and carry* a crying, screaming, and kicking 2 1/2 year old to the car. Sometimes following through with consequences isn't pretty. JUST KEEPING IT REAL.
*My wonderful mother tried her best to carry Odin but he wasn't having it. So I got a good workout. Baby + 30 lb child = don't need a gym membership.
 |
| I love grape hyacinth! |
 |
| This boy can melt you with his sweetness towards his little brother |
 |
| Odin's favorite-RED |
 |
| They made me dizzy |
 |
| It was a perfect day to be out and about |
 |
| Funny pose |
 |
| Pretty purple |
 |
| Anytime Taran's crying in the car, Odin reaches over to hold his hand |
No comments:
Post a Comment