Thank you Mom, for making my lunches, driving on field trips, cooking homemade play-doh, taking me to dance classes, reading me books, surprising us with the Disney Land Hotel, cooking endless meals, letting me change schools when I needed to, taking us to the Forest Fair every year, letting our friends stay over all the time, planning great birthday parties, teaching me "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all," the amazing trip to Hawaii for graduation, sending care packages in college (Tam and I were the envy of everyone with those cookies!!), my college education, helping me set up my first classroom (and pack and unpack numerous times!), teaching me how to cook over the phone once I moved out of the dorms and sending me recipes, emailing to see how I am doing, treating me to pedicures, loving your grandsons, and a million other reasons. You are a suburb mother and I hope I can follow in your footsteps.

No comments:
Post a Comment