Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Billions of Books



Odin love to read. This thrills both Travis and me, seeing as we are both big readers. I hope he always has a love for reading and I'm looking forward to the day we get to hear him sound out words and read full sentences. Odin has question after question about what is happening in his books and we try the best we can to answer all his "Why?" questions but honestly, sometimes I just have to say, "I don't know."
If you come to our house and offer to read a book with Odin, he will most likely choose one of the following books:


A Day at the Fire Station by Richard Scarry


Cars and Trucks and Things that Go by Richard Scarry


Anything by P.D. Eastman but specifically Go Dog Go


Little Bear by Else Holmelund Minarik


Frog and Toad by Arnold Lobel








No comments:

Post a Comment