1) Odin's cough and fever he's had off and on all week long
2) Two boys that didn't coordinate naps for a few days
3) Missing co-op preschool for two weeks in a row
The Good
1) Seeing Taran make great progress with his exercises and stretches at physical therapy
2) Hearing Odin say, "You took a dooooooooood nap Taran!" (good nap)
3) My Wednesday night Pilates class
4) Finally having hot water and water pressure back in the kitchen
5) My work colleagues gushing all over Taran when I went to my school's grand opening last night
6) Making my own Shaken Passion Iced Tea Lemonaide (hey-we're on a budget, no Starbucks included!)
7) Finding time to read in my busy day
8) Making plans for my Mom's week here in Seattle
9) The way Odin enthusiastically says, "Sur!" (sure) when I ask him to help me with laundry, to get Taran's pacifier, or to pick up something I've dropped
10) Safeway Creamery Fresh Black and White ice cream
No comments:
Post a Comment