Friday, August 19, 2011

Catching Up

The past few weeks. . .


My mom and best friend Tammy came into town for a few days.


Odin's become an extremely skilled biker on both his tricycle and his balance bike.


Taran's army crawling all over the house.


Travis and I managed to go on a few dates-shopping one day while the nanny watched the boys and out to see the last Harry Potter a few days ago while Gma Gail was in town.


We visited the park many a'times. 


We visited with our neighbors lots.


Taran's started pulling hair. HARD.


I made 24 containers of raspberry jam.


Taran's had some GREAT nights of sleep and some less than desirable nights. Sigh. 


Odin spent the night at his Grandma Cheryl & Grandpa Karl's house.


Odin spent the night at his cousin Leaf's house.

Odin had his 3rd birthday party.

Travis drove to California with his brother for 5 days to attend his cousin's wedding.


And I have NOT been a very good blogger! 


Now onto the next few weeks with last-minute playmates before work meetings begin and SCHOOL STARTS SEPTEMBER FIRST! 



No comments:

Post a Comment