Monday, July 11, 2011

Seabrook

My wonderful mother rented a house for the whole family in Seabrook last week. Check out all the fun we had! 


Hi! I'm Odin and I am cheesing it up big-time! And I'm Taran. The incredibly adorable non-sleeping baby! 

Love this smile. 


Special Mom-Odin-Grandma beach time.


Taran's first swing ride!

Excuse my no-shower/seriously lacking sleep look here. The boys look good at least. 

I highly recommend going on vacation with Grandma Gail-she made sand castles, wore Taran in the Ergo, and got up with the boys in the morning so we could try to get a little extra rest. 

Who has two thumbs and likes to fly the kite? This guy! 

We checked out Ocean Shores one afternoon. Odin was quite interested in the driving on the beach situation, "Look Mommy. Some cars are parked and some cars are driving!" 

Odin told me he wanted "an Ergo for Little Bear" so I fashioned this one out of my scarf. His response? "Oh good. Now I can have Little Bear in the Ergo and still do all my work." 

Gma Gail and Odin, hiking down to the beach.  
Brothers love each other! 

If we had known Taran would have been this happy in the bookcase, we would have never bothered with the  Pack 'n Play! 

S'mores were consumed all three nights.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Odin and Little Bear are KILLING me! Love, love, love these pics!

    ReplyDelete