Friday, January 9, 2015

Lately

*We've been getting back into the school/work/life routine after winter break. 

*Odin's loving basketball. Travis is coaching his team and their second game is tomorrow. 

*Travis built us a headboard out of wood pallets and he painted our bedroom and he's basically a rockstar. 

*I've read some good books over the last few months: Big Little Lies, Yardsticks: Children in the Classroom, and The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry. 

*My mom and I had a great visit with Tammy in Phoenix when we traveled there in December to celebrate her graduation from nursing school. The sunshine was amazing, we laughed a lot, and we got to meet lots of her sweet friends. 

*Trav and I are watching season 2 of The Mindy Project, I am re-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, and next up we're going to catch up on Modern Family. That sounds like a lot of tv but I promise it's not all we do. 

*I'm still thinking about changes I want to make this year. I've been working on taking better care of myself over the past few months and I plan to continue to do so. I'm not the type of person that only makes changes/resolutions beginning on January 1 but I also know January and February can be hard months for me so I'm working on being proactive in taking care of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment