Friday, May 30, 2014

Catching Up

*I've been watching Call the Midwife and loving it! 

*A great book I read recently was Bread and Wine.

*A fun chapter book I read to the boys a few weeks ago was The End of the Beginning. It was such a fun and quirky book and Odin was laughing out loud at the strange conversations between the main characters who happen to be a snail and an ant. 

*I just finished up the Pilates Summer Series on the Balanced Life blog and I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it. I don't need a gym when there are so many free pilates, yoga, and other fitness videos on the internet! 

*Odin's been loving the Fly Guy books lately. 

*Taran's super into playing superheroes and still talks 24 HOURS A DAY. 

*A podcast I've been enjoying lately is Pop Culture Happy Hour


We've been lucky enough to have a few visitors from Alaska lately-this is Jack, the son of Brittany, one of my closest friends. We've known each other since we were 8 years old and I just wish we lived closer to each other! Our good friends, Amber, Ben, and Sebastian also came for a quick visit too but I didn't get any good pictures. Another group of great people we wish lived closer. 

This boy just can't stop reading sometimes. He's devouring books right and left and Travis and I are just so excited for the reading world that is opening up for him. 

Taran's been loving his gymnastics class. The rings are one of his favorite parts. 

We FINALLY saw the Lego movie. It was AWESOME! 

A great lunch out with the girls a few weeks ago. Sorry we cut your head out of the picture, Anna! These beautiful ladies bring so much joy to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment